CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sneak Peek #4


For the Neko in all of us, we got Naeko for sneak peek number four! This one's important folks so pay attention. Naeko, wonderfully designed by Aeryn Tuqiri, is giving out THREE individual gifts. That's right, three different gifts to find. Not to be intimidated, you don't HAVE to find all three to move on to the next landmark as each key holds the next LM, but with products this cool who wouldn't want to find all of them!

Naeko is designed primarily for Neko's, though you can always find at least one thing to your liking. These products are always full of light and so awesome that its hard to take your eyes off them. As by now you've probably come to expect, here's some quick info about Naeko:

Give me a quick description of your brand.

"Naeko products are designed mainly for Nekos, with a diverse selection of Tail&Ears sets, all kind of accessories and we even got some furniture."

How and when did you first start designing?

"After many years of creating and customizing my Avatar, I decided to give it a try and start my own store, Naeko. My first store was founded on July 2008, right now, after creating 4 different Mainstores, I believe I found Naeko's real look, a Wacky place with the things I love the most in it."

How would you describe your style?

"Strange, elegant, simple and cute."

Who do you look up to in the designer world?

"DarkLour Watanabe was the first designer I admired, always loved his detailed work. Last year I met another amazing designer, Mega Waffle, he spent lot of time creating all kind of strange things, really good with manipulating prims and get amazing shapes from them, nowadays he is my soul mate and partner in crime. After getting into the business world I have been meeting all kind of artists, and each one helped me with innovative ideas."

Anything else you wanna include (ie. sales coming up, specials, etc.)

"Soon to come, "Goggles! for everyone""


Yup, you're not seeing things, there be five gifts on display here. Personally, I can't wait to find each and every key at Naeko's and I look forward to seeing you all there with me!






0 comments: