CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sneak Peek #5


And out comes the fifth sneak peek from the oh-so addictive Catnip, courtesy of the brilliant Akasha Wachmann! This designer has a knack for the obscure, from belts all the way to my favourite narcolepsy helmet. Whatever your taste you will find something hilariously fun amongst Catnip's wares.

Be sure to swing by Catnips new location at : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Delirium/57/130/36 !!!

I got in touch with Akasha just to see what she had to say:

Give me a quick description of your brand.

"Well it started out as Neko products and morphed into whatever weird things came into my head. Everything has a grungy undertone-- Belts, boots, hybrid gear, ears, tails, backpacks--just about everything xD"

How and when did you first start designing?

"I still feel weird about calling it designing, I just like to build weird stuff to play with and other people seem to enjoy it as well. I guess I started about a year and a half ago but I dont have a hard date."

How would you describe your style?

"Grungy, dirty, sick and twisted."

Who do you look up to in the designer world?

"As far as builders go, I've always had a crush on eko's (blitzed) and Monogrind's primwork. Very detailed!"
Anything else, any upcoming sales?

"No specific sales, my stuff is pretty cheap all the time and I put a few new things out weekly--so come on by! Always something new and fun to play with ^.^"


I gotta say this gift is bad-ass... Not only does it look sexy tied up on your thigh but its also scripted! That's right you can whip it out and jot down those dirty little notes in this exclusive diary!

0 comments: