CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sneak Peek #3


Our third sneak peek comes to you from the talented and super sweet Lacie Chambers. The tiny prim goddess behind Lacie Cakes.

Before I even get into how amazing her gifts are I have to say a few words about her quality. She does not skimp on the details. Every single part of her work is top knotch. If any of you have worked with tiny prims you know how frustrating they can be so my hat is off to her for creating such gorgeous detailed items.

When I talked to Lacie about Lacie Cakes this is what she had to say:

"I have to laugh because when I think about my store I can remember telling someone that I would *never* build because I thought I didn't have the patience for it. This is one of the rare times that I will happily admit I was wrong!

The name "LacieCakes" emerged as a nickname given to me by one of my friends. I've always been a happy/bubbly sort of person and the name reflects that. So, if someone were to ask me what "theme" I have for my store, I would simply have to answer "fluffy" lol. The name goes hand in hand with my style.

I have items that can appeal to everyone, men, women & kids, with a variety of styles from classic, traditional, contemporary, trendy, romantic, formal, casual, timeless, gothic, punk to just plain fun! I could go on and on and write a book but it's probably just easier to explore the store for yourself.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Larette%20Island/174/191/401

What it comes down to is even though it's hard work, I love what I'm doing and I'm having fun with it. I just hope that other people can see it and appreciate it too. If I accomplish that goal then that's what keeps me going at the end of the day. :) That and I also have always had a lot of support from my very close friends and family, I can't thank them enough for it!

.:: Exclusive gifts for the hunt ::.
Inspired by the hunts name - I offer you KEYS! XD"




I am SO excited about this gift. I have a thing for skeleton keys and have not been able to find a necklace that quite fits the style I am looking for until now!

Stay tuned for the next sneak peek! We are getting closer to the start date so they will be coming more frequently now!!!

0 comments: